Tuesday 15 June 2010

Let It Loose

So I thought I'd start a blog. Not sure why and up until half an hour ago, wasn't sure how.
I'm not sure if ego comes in to a blog because you can't be sure that anyone cares and if you start to worry, then you are doomed. I guess it's one of those things you try. As long as you stay honest, nothing terrible will happen..... famous last words.
I kind of like the idea of me sat here, typing away on my lap-top, while Chuck Norris kills people on my telly. The mixed sounds of AK-47s and tappity-tap keyboards is quite funny. (it's "Missing In Action" by the way). Although it can be kind of distracting, most of us (including Chuck) multi-task all the time so I shouldn't complain.
I should put some music on too. That way I can have the kind of sensory overload that stops you sleeping for days. Facebook, TV, Blog, Stereo. Maybe I should start texting or even Tweeting? Dear lord, too many ways to tell absolutely no one in particular that I am doing nothing in particular.
Phew, Rock'n'Roll!
Anyway, Chuck has just jumped out of the water and shot a dozen bad guys and I've only managed to polish off a flake and a becks. It makes you feel a bit crap, really.
More tea, chuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment